Sunday, March 27, 2011

God In The Storm

  It happened in May of 2004 my husband and I were watching television. I had the door opened and these birds that were outside would not be quiet. They just kept chirping and making noise. I told my husband, I wish those birds would be quiet. He said, shut the door and then you will not have to hear them. So I closed the door and you could not hear them as much. My husband was into watching television, and I got tired of watching it so I went on the computer in the other room.
  Then around nine o'clock that night it started to rain and the wind started to pick up. I really didn't think much of it because it does that all the time were we
live. I was still on the computer and my youngest son decided to watch television with his dad. Then our television lost its signal because it was storming. My husband and son were waiting for it to come back on. My husband got up and went on our front porch to look at the storm. I was still on the computer, but I was getting ready to turn it off. And at that moment my husband seen a tornado coming and it hit this pole barn that is beside our house and the roof exploded and blew off. My husband told my son and I that a tornado just hit that pole barn, and we better get to the bathroom.  My son and I took off running for the bathroom. My husband grabbed the flashlight and
 started towards the bathroom too. But then he decided to look out of the window. I didn't know what to do, so all I could think of doing was to pray to God. I still remember exactly what I said. I said Oh Lord, save us and my home, you know I can't afford another one. And then I added, and my dogs. And God did he saved my home and us and my dogs. After it was over with we went outside to check on things. My dogs were fine but a little shaken from what had happened. We had to do with out lights and electric for about a week. That night we stayed up until about three o'clock in the morning. Then we got some sleep and when it was daylight we went outside
and checked to see how much damage there was. Their was debris everywhere, their were trees ripped out of the ground. We had a tree that was in our yard and it was completely riped out of the ground. And God is so awesome, if that tree would of fallen the other way it would have hit our home. You can never make me believe it was not God that saved our home and us.
  I learned later on that we have power in Jesus name to rebuke storms. I learned that from Kenneth Copeland and Jesse Duplantis. I have seen Gloria Copeland do it herself. The only thing that happened to our home was that a outer window got broken. We all so had a lot of debris to clean up and that took a while. Oh, and we got one little hole in our siding and our fence blew over, but we were able to put it back up. Another thing that I should note is that we did not have home owners insurance at that time. So if I did not pray and God did not save us and my home, I would not have a home. Now how awesome is our God ?
  My son told me later, he said mom we did have insurance on our home. We got God insurance and he is so right. When we are God's and we pray and are his children he will protect us. Their was a lot of damage all around us. Their is a mobile home park right by my home and it got hit really bad. My husband and I walked over their the next day to see the damage. Their was this one mobile home that was completely destroyed, and in all the rubble from it the bed was laying at an angle, and was still perfectly made. Their was all so another pole barn that was completely destroyed in front of my home across the street.
  These pictures that I am posting with this post are from the mobile home park by our home. I am putting them on here so you can see the damage. So you can see that this was a miracle  from God. And I hope that you will see why it is a good thing to know God and to learn all you can about him. The most important thing is to seek first the kingdom of God and his righteousness. I hope it will encourage you to do so. And God bless all who read this.

Author: Lula Becraft
http://likeangelsandmiracles.blogspot.com
http://houseofelijah.blogspot.com
http://theartoflula.blogspot.com

No comments:

Post a Comment